* Above rates include 10% Tax and 10%Service Charge
* Rates are based on Single or Double Occupancy
* Complimentary Welcome Drinks for Two (2)
* Conference / Seminar packages rates are available upon request.
* Children between 2-6 years old sharing bed with parents are free-of-charge.
* Children 7-12 years old are $17 per night.
* Late check-out (subject to availability).
* Upgrade of rooms (subject to availability).
* Complimentary round-trip scheduled shuttle service to the main beach.
Terms & Conditions
* Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
* Check-in/out is at 12 noon.
* Cancellation penalties apply (produced upon request)
* Rates posted on this website are only valid to reservations booked and paid under hastravel.com, otherwise, published rates of the resort will apply.
* Unused portion of the package inclusions are non-refundable.
* The peso equivalent will be charged at the prevailing exchange rate.
* All reservations must be prepaid unless specified.
* Rates are exclusive of service charge and government tax unless specified.
Club Panoly Resort is an upscale resort nestled in its own paradise - a private cove located towards the northern end of Boracay Island, Philippines. All 55 air-conditioned rooms (some with verandah), lie clustered amidst the resort's 3.3 hectares of gentle sloping terrain. The rooms are tastefully decorated with native motifs and equipped with complimentary coffee and tea making facilities, mini-bar, cable TV, and IDD telephone services. Aside from an outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, other water based activities are focused around the resort's sea-sports club, which rents out everything from snorkling and diving gear to jet skis and kayaks. Keep up the pace with beach volleyball, tennis, or a few rounds on the 18 hole world class golf course. There are daily scheduled shuttle service to the island's main beach (White Beach). Horseback riding and island hopping can also be arranged.
There are various bar and dining facilities in Club Panoly. Fine dining at it's best can be found at the Asian Village. The 5-star restaurant specializes in seafood delicacies and offers the best in Continental, American, Oriental and native Filipino dishes. Leisurely dining in a breezy and relaxed atmosphere can be found at Cafe Punta Bunga. The cafe overlooks the pool and straight out to the ocean. If video karaoke or dancing is you thing then the El Capitan is the place to be. It is a favorite of night-time revelers. The Sampaguita, is a poolside bar perfect for hobnobbing with fellow guests or engaging in a friendly match of billiards, dartrs or table tennis. Club Panoly Resort has the the only swimming pool on the island with a sunken bar. The Bikini Bar offers light snacks and coolers. For the beachcombers we have the Sunset Bar on the beach front. Here you can relax and sip away at your cocktails while watching the sun set.