* Above Rates are Inclusive of 10% Service charge & 10% Government charge.
* Room Rates are based on Single or Double Occupancy.
Terms & Conditions
* Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
* Check-in/out is at 12 noon.
* Cancellation penalties apply (produced upon request)
* Rates posted on this website are only valid to reservations booked and paid under hastravel.com, otherwise, published rates of the resort will apply.
* Unused portion of the package inclusions are non-refundable.
* The peso equivalent will be charged at the prevailing exchange rate.
* All reservations must be prepaid unless specified.
* Rates are exclusive of service charge and government tax unless specified.
Paradise Garden Resort Hotel has an area of 10,000 square meters in tropical garden. This paradisiacal resort is bedecked with lush greens and fresh tropical floral. Quiet and romantic - its tranquil ambiance makes it a lovely haven for lovers and families. Where else can you find paradise twice in one place?
54 fully air-conditioned accommodation: 24 Deluxe rooms, 26 VIP rooms, and 2 Suites (equipped with mini-kitchen) and 4 Residential Suites. For those who prefer the natural breeze, fan-cooled rooms are also available.
All rooms have ensuite bathrooms with hot and cold running water, potable water supply, cable TV, minibar, and telephone with IDD facilities. Room service is available.
A powerful generator guarantees a continuous electricity supply.
10,000 square meters of landscaped garden with tropical plants and foliage
Two Swimming Pools. The Roman pool faces serene tropical scenery and is situated near a bar and restaurant, which serves light meals outdoors. The Waterfalls Pool, adjacent to the main restaurant, offers the more active guest a choice of three pools: an adult pool with an impressive waterfall, children's pool and a Jacuzzi.
Indoor leisure activities: table tennis, billiards/pool, and darts.
Fitness center. Aerobic sessions for the health-conscious guest and fitness enthusiast are held on the roof-deck of the Palace.
The roof deck of the Palace and the Greenhouse roof garden/Teahouse are open to all hotel guests and offer stunning views of Boracay's sunsets. (A friendly tip: Have your camera ready from 5:15-5:30 p.m. for the best cinematic photographs of Boracay's spectacular sunsets)
Two restaurant outlets serve authentic Continental, Chinese and local cuisine and daily fresh catch from the sea.
Beach front area with beach umbrellas, sunbeds and towels free-of-charge and exclusively to Hotel guests