* Above rates include 10% Tax and 10%Service Charge
* Rates are based on Single or Double Occupancy
Terms & Conditions
* Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
* Children 10 years and below are free of charge if not availing an extra Bed. Minimum of 1 child accompanied by 2 adults.
* Check-in/out is at 12 noon.
* Cancellation penalties apply (produced upon request)
* Rates posted on this website are only valid to reservations booked and paid under hastravel.com, otherwise, published rates of the resort will apply.
* Unused portion of the package inclusions are non-refundable.
* The peso equivalent will be charged at the prevailing exchange rate.
* All reservations must be prepaid unless specified.
* Rates are exclusive of service charge and government tax unless specified.
Built by local carpenters in 1989, Australian/Pilipino owned SandCastles Boracay Retreat is an exquisitely crafted, native-style absolutely beach front resort set in tropical gardens on Boracay's main White Beach. Accommodation consists of 20 large bungalows (cottages) and villas built with local materials and decorated with uncluttered simplicity and taste. Ethnic fabric, bamboo and rattan furnishings, village terra cotta tiles, light shades, pottery, jars and crockery adorn guest rooms andcommon areas. Screened rooms have ceiling fans and air conditioning; tiled bathrooms have hot water. Cable television, personal refrigerators and lockers available for a fee to long-staying guests in certain rooms. A back to nature ambience with none of the frills, SandCastles serves as a retreat to weary travellers, or those who simply want to be laid back. The Department of Tourism classifies SandCastles as 'AA'.
International direct dialing telephone and fax
Picnic Tours, Island Hopping
* Windsurfing * Volleyball
* Bar Hopping * Diving
* Hiking * Snorkeling
* Mountain Bike Trekking
* Fishing and Sailing * Water Skiing
* Jetskiing * Ocean and River Kayaking
* Motorcycle Riding * Horseback Riding.